MICRO HORROR Sound Effects
Brutal yet minimal horror sound effects for intense sound design, trailer cues and sound scores with ease.
Micro Horror comes with 350+ designed, ready to use signature sound effects to help you creating horror music from scratch.
16 sound categories covering the three main sections of a horror trailer structure: INTRO, MID and CLIMAX. From subtle atmospheres and nuances to heavy peaks and everything in the middle, Micro Horror got you covered.
Micro Horror contains:
- Mangled truck horns samples, transformed into beautiful hi-mid and low orchestral sweeps and phrases, signature horns and creepy brass ensemble.
- Groaning, moaning, stressed cello sound effects, screeches, pulses and frictions.
- A complete set of large, massive yet minimal hits, boom, low hits and 808 horror sounds.
- Hard risers and whooshes, long tonal swells, metal feedback resonances, deep sampled cymbals an Tibetan bells, stingers, micro glitches and more.
“Packed with top quality sound effects, we honestly think that you are going to love Micro Horror, for years”
- Micro Textures
- Processed Cymbals
- Cello – Stinger, Bow, Stress, Pulsing Noise, Screech
- Metal Feedback
- Micro Glitch
- Tibetan Bowl
- Tonal Stinger
- Horror 808
- Horror Boom
- Minimal Cinematic Hit, Slam, Full Clash
- Evil Stinger
- Horn – Orchestral Phrases
- Hard Rise
- Tension Crescendo